- Determination of antibiotics and hormones residues in meat, fish, dairyproducts and honey…
- Determination of pesticide residues in vegetables, fruits, pickles, cereals, tea,water and soil…
- Performing research projects with the collaboration of different universities.
- Receiving and training Masters and PhD students.
The samples to be analyzed are brought mainly from private companies, Lebanese Ministry of Agriculture and Lebanese Ministry of Economy and Trade, for local consumption and for export market.
- Determination of pesticides residues in different samples of Avocados, Ready-to-eat foods for children, and frozen vegetables, brought from the local market, from several international brands. The applied method of analysis was according to theEuropean Protocol: SANCO/12571/2017. This research project was performed with the collaboration of “Université de PAU et des Pays de l‘Adour, France”.
- Determination of pesticides residues in different organic products brought from the local market, according to the European Protocol SANCO / 12571/2017 in cooperation with the Faculty of Public Health - Lebanese University.
- Determination of residues (agricultural pesticides - antibiotics) in breast milk of Syrian refugees lactating mothers in cooperation with Beirut Arab University.
- Determination of antibiotic residues in different samples of milk and dairy products. This project is funded by the Lebanese National Council for Scientific Research in cooperation with the Lebanese Agricultural Research Institute, the Lebanese University and the University of Balamand.
- Adla Jamoul - Head of department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Evaluation of Antibiotics Residues in Chicken Meat Samples in Lebanon Adla Jammoul 1 and Nada El Darra 2,* Antibiotics 2019, 8, 69.
- Assessment of Antibiotic and Pesticides Residues in Breast Milk of Syrian Refugee Lactating Mothers Nadia Smadi 1,† , Adla Jammoul 2,† and Nada El Darra 1,* . Toxics 2019, 7, 39.