A. Local field crops as alternative poultry feedstuffs
1. To prepare high protein meals from local field crops such as safflower, fava bean, and industrial hemp as feed ingredients for poultry.
2. Evaluation of the chemical and nutritional value of the crop meals such as safflower meal.
3. Performance of commercial meat or egg bird when fed rations where imported soybean meal is substituted with meals prepared from local field crops such as safflower, fava bean, or commercial hemp.
B. Internal quality parameters of table eggs
1. Egg quality and hygene status of different strains of commercial laying hens (egg storage)
2. Egg shell inhancing feed additives in laying hen rations to promote external and internal quality parameters of fresh or stored table eggs.
C. Update information on cereal grain feed ingredient, cultivation, prices, and transportation in the international feed markets.
D. Participation in conferences and article publication.